Frustrating as it may be, our customers sometimes encounter problems using their voucher codes. There is often a simple reason why they don’t work and here we try to highlight some of the most common reasons why this may be so.
- The voucher has expired. Almost all our voucher codes have an end date, which is highlighted in the promotional email. Please ensure to check this.
- Web browser. There may be a situation where the code doesn’t work because of a specific web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer). Try opening a new browser and using the code.
- Desktop, tablet and mobile devices. These days transactions are made on tablets (iPads etc), smartphones and desktops. If you do have an alternative device available, please try using the code with that instead.
- Spelling. Please make sure to double check the spelling of the voucher code.
- Minimum spend: Please check to see if you meet the minimum spend requirements for the voucher code to work.
Should you continue to experience problems with the code, use our contact form below. We are, unfortunately, unable to retrospectively add voucher code discounts unless we are clear your attempt to use the code was before the expiration date. Therefore, if you do experience any issues at all using the code, please let us know immediately.
One of our Customer Service team will contact you regarding the issues you are experiencing at the earliest possible opportunity.
FREE items don’t appear on my screen
Sometimes we have “free gift” offers, which allow you to either automatically add a product for free to your basket, or choose from a selection of products. These offers work by adding the minimum specified amount of items into the basket first (for instance, a minimum if £20); then you add the voucher code into the voucher code box. After clicking “Apply” in the discount code box, a pop up should appear. Simply select your free item by clicking the Add to Cart button. You will see this item in your basket as a £0 free item. Please see the image below for an example.